* Chiropractors do not use drugs or surgery. Instead, they focus on restoring function of the body and enhancing the overall health and well being of their patients.
* A doctor of chiropractic treats patients by identifying, through examination and
x-rays, problem areas known as subluxations. Chiropractors then manipulate or adjust the spine to correct the subluxation, alleviate the pain and encourage the body’s natural healing process.
* Chiropractic treats the patient, not just the symptoms. By using a holistic approach and examining the lifestyle of the patient, the doctor of chiropractic not only addresses the problem, but the cause as well.
* Chiropractors are experts in the spinal column, which affects the functions of your entire body. They have extensive education in basic sciences such as anatomy and physiology. They complete a minimum of six years of college level study. And they must pass rigorous exams to become state licensed.
* In my practice, I use a wide variety of therapies, including acupuncture, trigger point therapy, Neurological Stress Reduction Technique via the BAX-3000, infrared sauna therapy, massage therapy, and colon hydrotherapy to complement chiropractic care. I also advise my patients on nutrition to speed up the healing process.
If you would like to experience natural health care please call Gibson Chiropractic at (479) 587-0227. Gibson Chiropractic has been voted favorite chiropractor in Northwest Arkansas for 9 years in a row in the Readers’ Choice Awards.